- Proposal to reduce PM’s power seen as a very good one
- CCM welcomes Malay Rulers' decree to stop raising racial, religious issues
- Bar associations should pick out JAC members, proposes Conference of Rulers Chairman
- Good governance, measurable impact
- Sabah Law Society backs Negri Ruler’s call for JAC members to be picked by bar assocs
- PM must not pick JAC five
Others Also Read
Come Nov 27, the Penang International Dragon Boat Festival is back on after two years. But the tradition of the race stretches even further than that. Join The Star in exploring its rich history.