Two months bonus for Selangor civil servants, says MB


SHAH ALAM: Selangor civil servants will receive Special Financial Assistance (BKK) of two months’ salary, to be disbursed in stages.

Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari made the announcement when tabling the state’s Budget 2025, here on Friday (Nov 15), to recognise the commitment and contributions of the state's civil servants towards Selangor’s development.

"I am pleased to announce that this BKK is in addition to the previous BKK on Feb 1 and the recent Aidilfitri.

"This covers the various conditions we have set, with one month to be paid on Dec 31 (first phase of BKK), and another month to be paid on March 25 next year (second phase) in conjunction with Aidilfitri celebration,” he said.

In the meantime, Amirudin said that for the whole of last year, Selangor achieved several remarkable achievements.

Among said achievements was being the first state in Malaysia to record economic activity valued at RM400bil.

"In addition to that, the value and collection of revenue exceeded the target from year to year, despite the Covid-19 pandemic, which saw the state's financial position also increase by RM751mil, to RM4.36bil.

"All this is the result of the determination, effort and commitment of the entire team, department heads, including officers in all nine districts, including 12 local authorities,” he said.- Bernama

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Victims were in ‘safe’ area when hit by Immigration truck, say cops
Nearly 15,000 notices issued for minor littering offences nationwide, says Nga
Jendela Phase 2 must deliver reliable Internet, not just more towers, says Sabah minister
Unemployed man pleads guilty to injuring stepdaughter and infant daughter
Minimum wage review does not automatically mean pay hike, says UNI-MLC
Firefighters save 162 houses after blaze destroys 28 homes in Sandakan water village
Investment firm director pleads not guilty to receiving RM13.4mil in proceeds from illegal activities
Immigration to review SOPs after three die in truck crash, says DG
PM orders thorough probe into Immigration truck crash that killed family of three
1,780 additional classrooms to be built nationwide for 2027 Year One intake

Others Also Read