KOTA KINABALU: The organisers of last year’s Bangkit Sabahan peaceful assembly believe they will be hauled up by the police and brought to court, says their adviser Datuk Zulkarnain Mahdar.
“I received information that Sabah police will be taking action against the organisers, including myself, because I was also part of the rally on Dec 31,” he said in a statement on Wednesday (Feb 19).
Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Thank you for your report!
