Radja death threats: Cops complete probe, papers handed over to DPP


JOHOR BARU: Police have completed investigations into death threats made against Indonesian rock band, Radja, which held a concert in Larkin here recently.

State police chief Comm Datuk Kamarul Zaman Mamat confirmed that the investigation on the matter had been completed and the investigation papers forwarded to the deputy public prosecutors.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Duo remanded over misuse of public funds totalling RM800,000
Admission to public higher education remains based on SPM, says Zambry
MetMalaysia warns of thunderstorms in several states until 7pm (May 19)
Higher education outreach programme to be expanded nationwide, says Zambry
Terengganu water utility loses RM200mil annualy to non-revenue water
Study needed before any domestic violence act amendments, says Nancy
GSF 2.0: 10 vessels press on towards Gaza
Papagomo found liable for defaming Guan Eng and son
Malaysia needs future-ready immigration system to counter global threats, says Saifuddin
Report lodged over alleged press harassment at Pakatan convention, says Johor Media Club

Others Also Read