Hamzah: We still don’t know Low’s whereabouts


KUALA LUMPUR: The whereabouts of Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, are unknown and there is no new information on the fugitive’s status, says Home Minister Datuk Seri Hamzah Zainuddin.He said the Home Ministry remained committed to bringing Low back to face justice, adding that Singapore and the United States had already filed charges against him.

“There was also an Interpol Red Notice issued in 2018.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

No price gouging during Ramadan, Sabah consumer group urges businesses
Fashion designer Jovian Mandagie fails in appeal against bankruptcy order
Police hunt 36 wanted individuals
Bills to limit PM’s tenure, split AG–PP roles to be tabled Monday
Fisheries Act amendment to strengthen marine mammal conservation
Thousands affected as overnight downpour triggers Paitan floods
Three rural areas in Sabah declared disaster zones after floods
Severe rain warning issued for several areas in Sabah
INTERACTIVE: A peek into the balik kampung exodus
MMA calls for stronger action against illegal clinics in Kuala Lumpur

Others Also Read