EMCO at Satak Orang Asli village in Raub extended to Nov 23


  • Nation
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2021

KUALA LUMPUR: The enhanced movement control order (MCO) enforced at the Satak Orang Asli village in Mukim Batu Talam, Raub, Pahang has been extended to Nov 23.

The enhanced MCO in this area had previously been scheduled to end tomorrow.

National Security Council (NSC) director-general Datuk Rodzi Md Saad said on Facebook that the extension was made after studying the Health Ministry’s analysis of the Covid-19 infection risk and trend in the locality.

"Meanwhile, the enhanced MCO at Pos Betau, Mukim Ulu Julai in Lipis and Taman Amalina Lestari in Raub, Pahang, which started on Oct 20 and Nov 3. respectively, will end tomorrow as scheduled,” he added.

He also said there were no new localities that come under the enhanced MCO. - Bernama

Article type: free
User access status:
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights

Enhanced MCO , EMCO , Rodzi Md Saad , Pahang , Raub , NSC

   

Next In Nation

Court of Appeal to decide on Najib's appeal in suit against AMMB Holdings, two others on Thursday (Jan 27)
Govt allows 32 firms to bring in frozen chicken in move to overcome supply shortage
New syndicate encroaching on forest reserves, says K'tan Forestry Department
Report fish bombing in rivers, Deputy Minister urges the public
Govt allocates RM60mil for construction of two bridges in Gua Musang
KT Bypass expected to be completed early, opening this April, says Fadillah
Former enforcement director remanded a week for alleged bribery
Sabah tourist guides to start curating virtual tours
Govt mulling special grant as relief for flood-hit MSMEs and informal businesses
I only proposed a roti canai course, not an academy, says Negri exco

Others Also Read


Vouchers