Bukit Aman: Over 300,000 people registered so far with Gerak Malaysia app


KUALA LUMPUR: More than 300,000 people have registered with the Gerak Malaysia app in the last 12 hours.

Bukit Aman CID director Comm Datuk Huzir Mohamed (pic) said of the total registered, 100,000 had submitted applications for interstate travel as they have been stuck at their hometowns since the movement control order (MCO) began.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
MCO , Gerak Malaysia , app , Bukit Aman

Next In Nation

Drug gangs busted with seizures worth RM17.8mil in KLIA, Ampang Jaya
Safety code for online takedown of child sexual abuse materials to be in force next month
AG, Public Prosecutor separation Bill to be re-tabled June 22, says Azalina
PKR can prove Rafizi and Nik Nazmi joined Bersama before vacating seats, says sec-gen
Three South Koreans plead not guilty to kidnapping, demanding nearly RM40mil ransom
Court to decide on Zizie Izette’s graft case on July 20
Job placement for registered refugees to help ease critical workforce issues, says Saifuddin
S'wak to teach Computer Science and Design in English from 2029
Cops submit investigation papers of fatal Petaling Jaya crash to AGC
Smugglers turn to rivers, coastal routes amid tighter controls, cops say

Others Also Read