Actor Ben Barnes applauds frontline workers


Ben Barnes can be seen in the British series 'Gold Digger' premiering on April 17. Photo: ITV Studios

A week after British actor Ben Barnes got back home to Los Angeles, where he is based, the California governor issued a statewide stay-at-home order (on March 19) to help combat the spread of Covid-19. Since then, the 38-year-old actor has been staying put, obeying the order.

He told StarLifestyle via a telephone interview: “I was in Budapest, Hungary, for six months shooting a new TV show (upcoming Netflix series Shadow And Bone), and just got home. I've been following this order for almost three weeks now, just being extra cautious... And so, yeah, this is where I am.”

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Ben Barnes , Punisher , Westworld , Gold Digger

Next In Entertainment

HK actor Ha Yu, 83, opens up about feeling distant with his children
Legendary Indian actress Sowcar Janaki dies at 94 after brief hospitalisation in Chennai
Thai actor Ray MacDonald dies at 49
Julie Andrews, 90, will not reprise role in ‘Princess Diaries 3,’ says she’s retired
Philippine singer Vanessa Blanca dies at 30 after accidental fall in bathroom
Prince Harry and others ordered to pay millions over failed lawsuit
'Wednesday' actress Jenna Ortega would go all day without food or water on set as child star
Hayden Panettiere's mum blames ex Brian Hickerson as history of abuse faces closer scrutiny
Former HK actor Lo Hoi Pang, 84, thanks Chow Yun Fat for motivating him to stay active
Former Miss HK Shirley Yeung live streams up to 10 hours a day to support family

Others Also Read