Reality TV star found dead after neighbours reported water leaking from apartment


By AGENCY
Photo: Tyler Duckworth/Instagram

The Challenge contestant Tyler Duckworth was found dead in his North Dakota apartment Tuesday morning after his downstairs neighbours reportedly saw water leaking through their ceiling.

Grand Forks police arrived shortly before noon to find the 44-year-old reality TV personality dead in his bathroom. People reported that the water was coming from his bathtub.

Duckworth’s mum posted notice of her son’s death on Facebook on Thursday.

“My son, Tyler, passed away earlier this week,” Joni Duckworth wrote. “Cause of death has yet to be determined.”

She said burial arrangements will be shared once a plan is in place.

Duckworth was last seen alive on Monday, according to reports.

Grand Forks authorities told the Daily News there were no immediate signs of foul play when they responded to a welfare check earlier in the week. They are awaiting the results of a toxicology report that could take “days or weeks.”

Police declined to offer further details about the investigation.

Duckworth made his reality TV debut on MTV’s The Real World: Key West in 2006. IMDb says that he later appeared on six seasons of The Challenge between 2006 and 2012.

Duckworth posted an Aug 2 photo on Instagram showing him standing alongside reality TV competitors he’s come to know at a fan event.

“So proud to represent my hometown of Minneapolis along with these other challenge legends,” he captioned that picture. – New York Daily News/TNS

 

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Others Also Read