Attendance at PLKN 3.0 compulsory for selected 18-year-olds


Up to the task: PLKN 3.0 kicked off on Jan 12 with 142 volunteer trainees. — Bernama

KUALA LUMPUR: Attendance at the later two series of the National Service Training Programme (PLKN) 3.0 this year will be compulsory for the 18-year-olds who are picked as participants, said the National Service Training Department.

Unlike the volunteer trainees in the first series that started last month, participants of the second and third batches will be randomly selected and screened, said the department’s director Mej-Jen Datuk Ya’cob Samiran.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Tengku Panglima Perang Pahang visits family of late Trooper Indiran
Govt has improved Armed Forces procurement procedures, says Defence Minister
Beware fake MACC article on scam site posing as The Star
Sabah flood evacuees increase to 4,652 in northern districts
No elements of abuse, bullying found in Trooper Indiran's death, says Khaled
Ex-Bersatu members welcome to join Umno, says Khaled
70-year-old woman swindled out of jewellery in 'pukau' scam
TB outbreak: Mask up at crowded places like Ramadan bazaars, public urged
Public inspection for LRT Mutiara Line extension linking Penang Island, Seberang Perai
12 police personnel suspended over cryptocurrency theft

Others Also Read