MBKT to maintain new rental rates at Pasar Payang 1


KUALA TERENGGANU: The Kuala Terengganu City Council (MBKT) has decided to maintain the higher rental rates for the newly-built Pasar Payang 1 as previously set.

Kuala Terengganu Mayor Datuk Rosli Latif said the rental rates in the new business centre, developed by the federal government at a cost of more than RM70mil, will come into effect on Aug 1.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

STPM candidates evacuated from flood-hit villages in Paitan
Missing angler in Pontian identified as 56YO subcontractor
GOF: RM3.37mil in e-waste seized in Seberang Prai raid
PAS spiritual leader Hashim Jasin in ICU at Penang Hospital after stent procedure
JPJ issues 456 notices in CNY motorcycle operation at Sentul Pasar toll
RM3.5mil lost to love scams in January 2026, says cops
Man slashes another over parking space dispute in Cheras
Azam gives statement on shareholding issue to special probe panel
Sahur turns tragic as fire razes four homes in Kepala Batas
MACC detains T'ganu exco man in abuse of power probe

Others Also Read