SUBANG JAYA: Police have extended the remand of seven suspects in the murder of a man who had been abducted.
Subang Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Wan Azlan Wan Mamat confirmed the matter in a text message to the media on Friday (Sept 22).
“All seven are still in remand up until Sept 27,” he said.
He added that the investigation paper will be handed over to the deputy public prosecutor soon for further instructions.
On Sept 6, the victim was found dead near a petrol station in Puchong.
Family members told police that the 25-year-old man was abducted by a group of people in Kampung Muhibbah.
It was reported on Sept 7 that four men were arrested around the Klang Valley in connection with the case.
On Sept 11, police said they had arrested three more suspects over the Sept 8-10 period.