No new housing development at Taman Kelab Ukay for now, says MPAJ


KUALA LUMPUR: There will be no new housing project development in Taman Kelab Ukay, Bukit Antarabangsa for now, as the planning permission issued to develop the area expired on Oct 13, last year, says the Ampang Jaya Municipal Council (MPAJ).

Its president Dr Ani Ahmad (pic) said that if the developer, Lembah Langat Development Sdn Bhd, wishes to proceed with the project, it will need to re-apply for planning permission, to allow all aspects of development in the hilly area to be studied.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Do you know ... about stray rescue tips?
Power shift needed for EV era
Permanent posts for medical officers by 2028
Former exco’s trial to resume
Measures being taken to beef up airport security
Better audits and vetting needed
Committee to study Auku replacement
Targeted screening and e-vetting introduced at KLIA
Eel-usive creatures cause commotion on subway
NICE 2026: PROPELLING LOCAL INNOVATION

Others Also Read