Selangor agencies engaged 37 times over ECRL 3.0, state exco member told


  • Nation
  • Monday, 12 Apr 2021

KUALA LUMPUR: The allegations by a Selangor executive councillor that no engagement took place between the federal and Selangor governments on the revised alignment of the East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) are not true, says MCA spokesperson Mike Chong Yew Chuan.

“Discussions with the Selangor state government started since July last year. There were 37 engagement sessions with 17 state agencies," said the MCA central committee member.

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!
   

Next In Nation

State polls: Talk about bringing down Federal Govt will not aid economic recovery, says Nik Nazmi
Kudat MMEA detains two Filipinos for ferrying controlled items without permit
State polls: Don't miss out opportunities for a better life, Zahid tells Kelantan folk
Sanusi sues Saifuddin over REE theft allegations
Ipoh cops on the hunt for car thieves
Look for green sources instead of coal for power generation, urges LDP
Vernacular education not a hindrance to national integration, says MCA
UTeM comes to aid of financially-strapped student
State polls: Forecast of thunderstorms, rain in six states
BSH of RM300 monthly extended to non-pensionable veterans from age 60

Others Also Read