Two more suspects detained over murder at Taman Intan PPR flats


KUALA LUMPUR: Two more male suspects have been detained in connection with the knife attack that led to the death of a man at Taman Intan Baiduri People's Housing Project (PPR) here.

Sentul OCPD Asst Comm Beh Eng Lai said two men aged 21 and 24 were detained separately at the flats and Batu Caves on Wednesday (Nov 25).

"Both men have previous criminal records involving drugs," he said in a statement on Thursday (Nov 26).

“Another 25-year-old man was arrested earlier on Wednesday. All three have been remanded until Nov 30," he said.

A 21-year-old man died in a knife attack at the Taman Intan Baiduri PPR on Wednesday.

ACP Beh had said the victim had gone to the flats with a friend to set up tents at about 8am on Wednesday.

"Initial investigations revealed that the victim then went to Block E of the housing project to buy food.

"Two men on a motorcycle arrived at the scene, one of whom slashed the victim," he said.

He said the victim managed to make his way to Block B before collapsing, where he was found by a member of the public.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 18
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3

Murder , Knife attack , Taman Intan Baiduri , PPR

   

Did you find this article insightful?

Yes
No

89% readers found this article insightful

Next In Nation

Start date for second semester in higher education institutions under review due to high Covid-19 cases, says Noraini
S'wak govt presents RM10mil grant to Chinese schools
FMM tells members to tighten SOPs at workplace, workers' quarters to help fight Covid-19
Don't leave migrant workers, refugees, foreign spouses out of Covid-19 vaccination plan, urges NGO
Melaka top cop: We will not be selective when issuing compounds against MCO violators
Perak Umno Youth throws its support behind Zahid as Umno president
One year since first Covid-19 case detected, health frontliners remain steadfast to fight disease
Umno, BN members must unite to bring back 'glory days', says BN comms chief
Covid-19: 48 longhouses still under lockdown due to Sibu's Pasai cluster
Two suspects who allegedly ran off with Grab driver's vehicle nabbed

Stories You'll Enjoy


-->