Health Minister: Canadian teen who collapsed at KLCC not a coronavirus case


PUTRAJAYA: The Canadian girl who collapsed at KLCC is not a Wuhan coronavirus (2019-nCoV) case, says Datuk Seri Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad (pic).

The Health Minister said the 17-year-old had already been discharged from the Kuala Lumpur Hospital.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Dzulkefly Ahmad , Canadian , Wuhan , coronavirus ,

Next In Nation

Johor declares May 25 a state holiday following JDT's Malaysia Cup win
Queen arrives in Turkiye for three-day special visit
Police hunt two brothers over theft of cash box from budget rice seller
No enforcement on non-Muslim houses of worship pending guideline review
Teenage girl reported missing during hike in Tanjong Malim
Pakatan forms three sub-committees to gear up Penang for GE16
PAS to meet before Aidiladha to deliberate continued Bersatu cooperation
Sabah PKR youth unfazed by exit of two division chiefs
Record number of 347,000 train tickets on sale for holiday period
Bipartisan committee can help expedite MA63 issues, 40% revenue rights, says Bangkuai

Others Also Read