Former talk show host Piers Morgan says 17 of Meghan Markle’s claims are false


By AGENCY
Piers Morgan (right) says he still doesn’t believe what Meghan Markle said during the Oprah Winfrey interview. Photos: AFP/Reuters

Piers Morgan let it rip on Monday (April 5), showing his feelings toward Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, who he piled on even before her interview with Oprah Winfrey last month.

In its latest iteration, he focused on factual accuracy, or what he said was the lack thereof, in the interview she and Prince Harry had with Oprah Winfrey on March 7.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Entertainment

'The Mandalorian And Grogu' review: This is the way to bring Star Wars back
What do Adele and Tom Holland have in common? They graduated from this school
Mandopop singer Jay Chou purchases painting by French artist for RM79mil
Yuna becomes first local artiste to surpass one billion streams on Spotify
Can Baby Yoda bring 'Star Wars' fans back to cinemas?
Paul McCartney helps Stephen Colbert say goodbye to 'Late Show'
Tickets to BTS concerts in Malaysia go on sale June 3
Singer JJ Lin attends girlfriend’s graduation ceremony in New York
Kylie Minogue chose not to reveal second breast cancer diagnosis in 2021
Seagull poops on King Charles during Northern Ireland visit

Others Also Read