Jakarta fears the worst over MH370


JAKARTA: The government will work with the Malaysian government to assist the families of seven Indonesians who were on board Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, lost en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Foreign Ministry director for legal aid and protection of Indonesian nationals overseas, Tatang Budie Utama Razak, said the Indonesian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur had been working and sharing data with the Malaysian government since the plane was declared missing early on Saturday morning.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
MAS flight , KL , Beijing , missing flight , MH370

Next In Regional

TikTok darling and Cambodia's famous daughter Princess Norodom Jenna will headline the opening ceremony of the Asean Hyundai Cup
Trump touts Iran inspection deal as Tehran disputes claim
9.3 million�illicit cigarettes seized by Customs
Japan 'robot wolves' in high demand to scare off bears
Lula won’t sideline China or anyone in rare earths, tells Trump refining stays in Brazil
Asean still not ready to accept Myanmar leaders at summits, meetings, says Tok Mat
Anwar holds bilateral talks with S'pore, Laos counterparts
Asean vows to avoid export bans, share fuel as oil prices soar
China AI robot restaurant analyses diners’ faces, tongues to recommend health-focused dishes
Why China’s humanoid robots are still waiting for their ‘ChatGPT moment’

Others Also Read