Statements taken as cops hunt suspects in KL shootings


KUALA LUMPUR: Police have recorded statements from 38 individuals in connection with two separate shooting incidents in the capital this month, as investigations continue to identify the suspects involved.

For the June 17 shooting which took place outside the lobby of a shopping complex in Jalan Loke Yew, Cheras, 19 individuals have given their statements to assist in the probe so far.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Ramanan lauds SJKT Ladang Kinrara's success at international youth STEM event
Man nabbed while trying to steal railway cables between Kempas Baru, Kulai
Tengku Panglima Perang Pahang visits family of late Trooper Indiran
Govt has improved Armed Forces procurement procedures, says Defence Minister
Beware fake MACC article on scam site posing as The Star
Sabah flood evacuees increase to 4,652 in northern districts
No elements of abuse, bullying found in Trooper Indiran's death, says Khaled
Ex-Bersatu members welcome to join Umno, says Khaled
70-year-old woman swindled out of jewellery in 'pukau' scam
TB outbreak: Mask up at crowded places like Ramadan bazaars, public urged

Others Also Read