Family to collect body of missing 15-year-old girl tomorrow


PETALING JAYA: The family of the 15-year-old girl whose body was found in Banting, will collect her body from the Hospital Banting morgue on Friday morning (Jan 3).

They came to the morgue to identify her body on Thursday (Jan 2) and left without collecting her body, reported Sin Chew Daily.

The father of the deceased has confirmed that the family would arrange to collect the body for burial at another time.

On Tuesday (Dec 31), a decomposed body was found in Banting. The police believe it is linked to the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl earlier this month.

Selangor police chief Comm Datuk Hussein Omar Khan said the body was found on Sunday (Dec 28) and added that the victim's boyfriend had been arrested.

The body was then identified to be the missing teenager on Jan 2, after testing DNA samples with her parents.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Family , Mourge , Body , Identification , Collect

Next In Nation

Flood situation worsens in northern Sabah as evacuees rise to 4,761
TB outbreak: Johor Ramadan bazaar SOPs unchanged, says exco rep
Bersatu crisis: Raub, Lipis divisions dissolved today
Smooth traffic reported on several main highways as at 9.40pm
Health Ministry accelerates efforts to strengthen food safety control to achieve target by 2030
Pahang Sultan, Tengku Ampuan express sadness, sympathy at Trooper Indiran's death
Perak urges use of reusable bags ahead of ban on single-use plastics
Ramadan bazaars: A beloved annual tradition for Malaysians
Bersatu appoints new task force to restructure divisions, wings
Madani govt component parties must strengthen cohesion to realise people's mandate, says Zaliha

Others Also Read