Pelangai polls: Loke denies Chinese voters not going out to cast ballots on Oct 7


BENTONG: DAP secretary-general Anthony Loke has denied the allegation that the Chinese community, especially in Telemong and Kampung Baru here, will not go out to vote in the Pelangai state by-election this Saturday (Oct 7).

He said the DAP machinery had been working hard to ensure electors in the constituency go out to fulfil their responsibilities to ensure victory for Barisan Nasional (BN).

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
by-election , Pelangai , Anthony Loke , BN , DAP , Chinese voters

Next In Nation

Melaka polls: Any tie-up with PH to be decided by BN top leadership, says Dr Wee
GOF nabs four, seizes RM1.1mil worth of gold mining equipment
IIUM strips controversial academic of titles following April dismissal
Shift from 'sick care' to prevention to stop RM64bil NCD toll, says Dzulkefly
One dead, teen missing after being swept away in Keningau river
Timah Tasoh Dam hits critical level as Perlis prepares cloud-seeding
Man, 62, arrested for beating 80-year-old neighbor with steel rod in Penang
Umno will not enter PN pact in Melaka blindly, says Zahid
After Anwar's open invitation, Tian Chua hopes PKR will reinstate him as a member
10 undocumented migrants flee Tanah Merah Immigration Depot, says Police

Others Also Read