No PKR offer letter to Khairy, says Comms Minister


KUALA LUMPUR: PKR information chief Fahmi Fadzil, who is also Pakatan Harapan communications director, has denied that the party had issued a letter of offer to Khairy Jamaluddin to join as deputy president.

Fahmi, who is also Communications and Digital Minister, issued the denial in a tweet tonight (June 19).

"It is a fake letter circulating on social media, please be aware,” he said while attaching a copy of the photo showing the letter.

The offer letter purportedly issued by the PKR secretary-general’s office and signed by Datuk Seri Saifuddin Nasution Ismail asked Khairy to give an answer (to the alleged PKR invitation) within seven days from the date the letter was issued.

The former Rembau MP was sacked from Umno earlier this year for breaching party discipline. - Bernama

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

Fahmi Fadzil , Khairy Jamaluddin , PKR , Umno , Pakatan

   

Next In Nation

Redevelopment of Bukit Assek to begin end of next year, Abang Johari
Bersatu pioneer leader Muhammad Faiz Na’aman quits party
Man killed, two injured after car crashes into electric pole
Accountant assaults ex-husband over unpaid debt
KL OCPDs must be more hands on, city's top cop says
State polls: No problem retaining Penang, Negri Sembilan and S'gor, says Rafizi
State polls: Selangor will lose out if not under unity govt, says Zahid
State polls: Kota Anggerik voters want better public transport, says PAS candidate
State polls: Umno voters now support Perikatan, says Peja
State polls: Early voters to fulfill their responsibilities on Aug 8

Others Also Read