450,000 Chinese tourists lured during PM’s visit to Beijing


KUALA LUMPUR: The Tourism, Arts and Culture Ministry has successfully lured 450,000 tourists from China after the signing of two agreements during Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s official visit to the country last month.

Minister Datuk Seri Tiong King Sing said the success was the result of the promotion done by Tourism Malaysia in conjunction with the Prime Minister’s visit to Beijing on March 29.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
tourists , China , Anwar Ibrahim , official visit

Next In Nation

Villager hears explosion outside house as fire engulfs homes
School reopening in Paitan, Sabah delayed after worst ever flood destroys classrooms
Sarawak fully recovers from floods
Two recycling premises suspected in Sungai Kabul odour pollution
PAS should hold Opposition Leader post, but we have to think about it, says Takiyuddin
Dr Sam has proven his ability to lead PN, says PAS sec-gen
Thunderstorms, heavy rain expected in eight states, KL and Putrajaya until 8pm
Gov't to review flood mitigation projects in frequently affected areas in Sabah
GOF nabs four in two weapons, drugs raids worth RM43,740
PAS’ Dr Sam named new Perikatan chairman, replacing Muhyiddin

Others Also Read