PUTRAJAYA: The hearing of Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak's application to review the Federal Court’s decision in upholding his conviction and 12 years’ jail sentence and fine for misappropriation of RM42 million of SRC International Sdn Bhd fund has begun on Thursday (Jan 19).
The former prime minister (pic) is seeking to overturn the decision made by a five-member bench of the Federal Court led by Chief Justice Tengku Maimun Tuan Mat on Aug 23 last year or for a re-trial of his appeal.
Already a subscriber? Log in
The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access
Cancel anytime. Ad-free. Unlimited access with perks.
Related stories:
- Najib arrives at Federal Court for SRC case review
- Najib's petition to UN 'entirely up to him', does not affect the judiciary, says CJ
- Najib’s SRC case review to proceed as planned, says CJ Tengku Maimun
- Najib files petition with UN for arbitrary detention
- Najib's Federal Court case hearings shortened to a day
Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Thank you for your report!
