Boy may have accidentally ingested drugs in car, says Kelantan top cop


Kelantan acting police chief Datuk Muhamad Zaki Harun. – Bernama

KOTA BARU: The three-year-old boy who is in critical condition due to drugs may have accidentally ingested drugs in the car belonging to his mother's cousin when they were at a known drug haunt Monday (June 20) afternoon.

Kelantan acting police chief Datuk Muhamad Zaki Harun said the car, which is owned by the 30-year-old cousin of the victim's mother, had been seized for further investigation.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Drug Overdose , Negligence , Kelantan

Next In Nation

Umno Supreme Working Council to decide on Bersatu members rejoining party, says Ahmad Maslan
Border control seizes RM1.9mil in animal products
Elderly woman stabbed by daughter with can opener in Johol
Former footballer back in action with ‘air balang’ business
Hajiji urges flood victims�to prioritise safety
Anwar meets with Singapore PM
MMEA assures transparent probe into personnel misconduct
116 Bazaar Ramadan Rahmah held nationwide
M’sia eyes stronger ties with new PM
Paitan hit hardest by floods�

Others Also Read