KUALA LUMPUR: Police will call everyone involved in Saturday's (July 31) "Keluar dan #Lawan" protest here.
Dang Wangi OCPD Asst Comm Mohamad Zainal Abdullah said they would call the organisers and whoever attended the rally at a later date.
"We have our ways of identifying all those who attended and will take their statements.
"The fact is we are still under the movement control order, and no public assemblies are allowed including sports, religious and social gatherings," he told reporters at the Dang Wangi police headquarters on Saturday (July 31).
He said they estimated at least 400 people attended the rally.
"Based on our investigations, we believe the organisers are the same individuals who organised the black flag convoy on July 24.
"In total, we had over 300 rank and file personnel members and police officers on duty today.
"Our checks so far showed that those who attended the rally did wear their face masks, but it was difficult to say if they were observing physical distancing, especially when they were on the move," he said.