Govt drafting national recovery plan for Covid-19 battle, says Muhyiddin


  • Nation
  • Sunday, 13 Jun 2021

KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): The government is drafting a National Recovery Plan in preparation for the country to emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic at a reasonable level, says Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin (pic).

The Prime Minister said the plan based on data, science and all the preparations that had been done, including in terms of Covid-19 management, the economy, vaccination programme and so on, would be presented to the National Security Council (NSC) within the next week.

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!
   

Next In Nation

The driving force of youth power
Close fights where every vote counted
Green wave in state polls
Azmin has a tendency to ‘micromanage’, says Amirudin
Muhyiddin should assist MACC to locate son-in-law, says Fahmi
Explain why Kelantan can’t resolve water woes, Anwar asks PAS, Perikatan
Company owners to be charged with fraud in Tawau
Vincent Tan, Berjaya Land file RM200mil suit against Sanusi
Kudat MMEA detains two Filipinos for ferrying controlled items without permit
State polls: Talk about bringing down Federal Govt will not aid economic recovery, says Nik Nazmi

Others Also Read