Neelofa in SOP breach again


SEREMBAN: Barely a day after claiming trial at the Magistrate’s Court here to a charge of flouting the Covid-19 standard operating procedure when shopping in Nilai, TV host-entrepreneur Neelofa is in the news again as the police investigate her for failing to put on a face mask when she arrived at the court complex for the hearing.

Seremban OCPD ACP Mohd Said Ibrahim said a police report had been lodged against the 32-year-old, whose full name is Noor Neelofa Mohd Noor, claiming she might have violated the SOP by not wearing a mask beneath her veil when she attended her case on Thursday.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Neelofa , face mask , court , Seremban , police , report , covid-19 , pandemic

Next In Nation

Anwar: Small traders back government, bigger players complain the loudest
PM Anwar: Micro-credit financing underutilised, agencies must reach out to small traders, hawkers
IHH Healthcare Malaysia brings LungShield programme World Health Assembly
MMC warns against kickbacks in private patient referrals, says fee-splitting unethical
Government expands eligibility for fleet card to jeeps, pickup trucks nationwide
More than 27,000 cattle imported to meet Aidiladha demand
Meticulous to the last detail: Ahmad Izram bids farewell after 32 years in fire service
Melaka SMEs urged to harness multicultural strength amid global headwinds
Experts welcome Child Protection Code but worry over data risks
169,803 SPM leavers offered IPTA places

Others Also Read