Nora Anne inquest adjourned to Sept 14


  • Nation
  • Friday, 04 Sep 2020

SEREMBAN (Bernama): The inquest into the death of Irish-French teenager Nora Anne Quoirin at the Seremban Coroner's Court has been adjourned to Sept 14, after a two-week hearing.

Coroner Maimoonah Aid, in making the postponement on Friday (Sept 4), decided that two witnesses would be called to testify at the hearing on Sept 14.

Fourteen of the 64 witnesses lined up for the inquest have testified at the hearing since it began on Aug 24.

Nora Anne, 15, went missing on Aug 4 last year, a day after she and her family arrived in Malaysia for a two-week holiday at a resort in Pantai here, about 60km south of Kuala Lumpur.

Her body was found on Aug 13 near a stream about 2.5km from the resort following a massive search conducted by the authorities. - Bernama
Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 1
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3
   

Did you find this article insightful?

Yes
No

100% readers found this article insightful

Next In Nation

Postpone SPM 2020, students plead
Face-to-face school sessions for Kemas kindergartens postponed
Covid-19: Cops confirm two Bangladeshis who tested positive tried to board flight to Dhaka
Action will be taken if any staff of quarantine centre supplied beer to patients, says Masidi
Covid-19: Those with symptoms get priority for swab tests, says Health DG
BPR financial aid should be transferred to accounts of BSH, BPN beneficiaries, says MCA Youth
Permai aid package can help M'sians face Covid-19 pandemic, says Dr Wee
Permai package: RM500 one-off payment for tourist guides, taxi and bus drivers, says PM
Fifteen banks offering loan repayment moratorium to residents in flood-hit states, says Muhyiddin
Covid-19: Over 80% of M'sians expected to be vaccinated by first quarter of 2022, says PM

Stories You'll Enjoy