PM says no reshuffle, but ranks his Cabinet only five out of 10


PUTRAJAYA: There will be no Cabinet reshuffle, says Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad as Pakatan Harapan heads into its first year of holding the federal reins.

“I don’t see any reason why I need to restructure the Cabinet. There will be no reshuffle,” he told the media at a group interview held in conjunction with the first anniversary of Pakatan taking over Putrajaya after the general election on May 9 last year.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Six Malaysian inmates transferred to Malaysia in 2025: Brunei Minister
Man found dead inside car in baling
PM Anwar praises national sepak takraw regu team after world cup triumph
Lack of clues slowing probe into brutal elephant killing, says Sabah state minister
My Rider campaign timely move to curb commuting mishaps, says Lee
Perak PKR wants PM to defend Tambun seat, says Mohamad Hairul
Teen killed, one injured in two-vehicle crash in Ayer Tawar
Lorry driver’s fake permit fuel run stopped
New Act secures pay for legal aid lawyers
Concerns over cost and time impact on GPs

Others Also Read