52 college students fall ill after meal at cafeteria


  • Nation Premium
  • Tuesday, 23 Aug 2016

IPOH: A total of 52 students from the Gopeng Matriculation College suffered food poisoning after eating chicken at the cafeteria.

Perak Health Department director Datuk Dr Juita Ghazalie said some of the students started showing symptoms of vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness, fever and abdominal pain early on Sunday.

Article type: metered
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights
   

Next In Nation

Two teens drown, one missing in Kuala Krai Premium
GE15: Mukhriz denies leaving Jerlun to contest in Langkawi Premium
Restaurant in Singapore desperate for dishwasher, willing to pay over RM11,000 Premium
Khairy: National health screening to be launched in July to detect non-communicable diseases Premium
Councillor’s death a tragic loss for Sibu Municipal Council, says chairman Premium
Dr Wee: Stern action against e-hailing operators if fares exceed ceiling price Premium
Ismail Sabri to launch Hawana 2022 on May 29 to honour journalists Premium
Wan Junaidi’s wife passes away Premium
Ismail Sabri meets Japanese counterpart, proposes upgrading ties Premium
Malaysian Bar to hold peaceful demo over MACC probe against Mohd Nazlan Premium

Others Also Read