How to keep pet dogs from ingesting mushrooms in the lawn

  • Animals
  • Thursday, 17 Feb 2022

Even mushrooms that are considered safe for humans can cause stomach upset in some dogs, so the best thing is to remove the fungi. Photo: TNS/Dreamstime

I just picked a mushroom out of my lawn. I have two beagles that eat everything. Is this a dangerous one? They are coming out everywhere!

Anything non-toxic to get rid of them if they are bad ones?

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

Dogs , dog behaviour , mushrooms


Next In Living

Dog Talk: Can AI write pet adoption posts?
Malaysia's Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia (PAM) Awards 2023 winners announced
Getting all wrapped up for a new look
The TV shows influencing home decor trends
Heart and Soul: Staying happy as we age
Global survey on children's dreams inspires Lego's latest theme
Prehistoric Balkan lake is drying up
How this tiny ADU, or accessory dwelling unit, meets this couple's needs
Gaza beekeeper tends hives by restive border
When it comes to music, hearing aids are still out of tune

Others Also Read