MSCM ventures into glove making, vaccine distribution


In a filing with Bursa Malaysia this week, MSCM proposed a plan to raise cash of around RM123mil via a private placement of its shares for this purpose. The venture into the supply of vaccines and test-kits will be undertaken by its 51%-owned subsidiary HS Bio Supplies Sdn Bhd, the filing revealed. The remaining 49% stake in HS Bio is owned by MMAG Holdin

WHILE investors are still grappling whether to continue riding the glove mania or move on to potential coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine plays, one company namely MSCM Holdings Bhd is venturing into both.

Fresh from announcing its venture into nitrile glove manufacturing, MSCM has crafted a plan to get involved in distributing vaccines and test kits related to Covid-19.

Limited time offer:
Just RM5 per month.

Monthly Plan

RM13.90/month
RM5/month

Billed as RM5/month for the 1st 6 months then RM13.90 thereafters.

Annual Plan

RM12.33/month

Billed as RM148.00/year

1 month

Free Trial

For new subscribers only


Cancel anytime. No ads. Auto-renewal. Unlimited access to the web and app. Personalised features. Members rewards.
Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
   

Next In Business News

Malaysia-Japan trade set to rise this year - Tengku Zafrul
Global trading platform Webull expands to Malaysia
Maybank 1Q earnings up 9.8% on higher core fees
MPI set for strong show
Investors rush to grab piece of US$1.8 trillion UK pensions pie
Starwood’s US$10bil REIT turns to survival mode as pain lingers
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t
US stock changes affect Asia forex trades
Consistency in a sea of change
Impact of AI on jobs

Others Also Read