E&O, Mitsui Fudosan to develop luxury residences in Damansara Heights

E&O’s managing director Kok Tuck Cheong: “This is an extension of our earlier successful collaborations on The Mews & Conlay, two noteworthy luxury apartments in Kuala Lumpur City Centre.”

KUALA LUMPUR: Eastern & Oriental Bhd (E&O) and Japan's largest property developer Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd are teaming up to build luxury residences in Damansara Heights here.

E&O announced to Bursa Malaysia on Tuesday its indirect unit KCB Holdings Sdn Bhd (KCBH) and Mitsui Fudosan (Asia) Malaysia Sdn Bhd (MFAM), which is also an indirect unit of Mitsui Fudosan would be involved in the joint venture. KCBH will hold a 51% stake in the new JV company and MFAM the remaining 49% in the JV.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 48
Cxense type: NA
User access status: 0
Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

Next In Business News

Economy on stable footing
Hibiscus eyes aggressive growth
Cost of funds rising?
An end to monopolies
Acfin starts work on focus areas mandated by PM
Favourable prospects
Elon Musk wants to pause AI? It’s too late
Crypto gets red carpet in Paris and red flags
Swiss bankers forgot they’re meant to be boring
CEOs build resilience amid challenges

Others Also Read