Soccer-Marseille put Rabiot, Rowe on transfer list after alleged dressing room altercation


FILE PHOTO: Soccer Football - Ligue 1 - Rennes v Olympique Marseille - Roazhon Park, Rennes, France - August 15, 2025 Olympique Marseille's Adrien Rabiot during the warm up before the match REUTERS/Stephane Mahe/File Photo

(Reuters) -France midfielder Adrien Rabiot and English winger Jonathan Rowe have been placed on the transfer list by Olympique de Marseille due to "unacceptable behaviour" in the dressing room after last week's Ligue 1 loss at Stade Rennais, the club said on Tuesday.

Reports in French media said the two players had an altercation in the dressing room after Friday's 1-0 loss at Rennes, despite the hosts playing most of the game with 10 men.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Football

Soccer-Kane double sends Bayern nine points clear in Bundesliga
Soccer-Milner set to break Premier League appearance record with 654th game
Soccer-Wellington coach Italiano quits after 5-0 loss to rivals Auckland in A-League
Soccer-FA won't take action against Man Utd owner Ratcliffe over immigration remarks
Soccer-Arteta dismisses ‘bottlers’ talk amid title wobble
Soccer-Neymar says he may retire by end of 2026
Kuching brace for intense battle with Selangor in race for second spot
Soccer-Crystal Palace fined over provocative fan banner
Soccer-New boss Tudor '100%' certain Tottenham will avoid relegation from Premier League
Soccer-Carrick sidesteps Ratcliffe immigration row, reinforces Man Utd's values

Others Also Read