Soccer-Barcelona's postponed match with Osasuna rescheduled for March 27


FILE PHOTO: Soccer Football - LaLiga - FC Barcelona v Osasuna - Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys, Barcelona, Spain - March 8, 2025 Groundstaff roll up the goal net after the match was postponed due to the death of Carlos Minarro Garcia, a member of FC Barcelona's medical staff REUTERS/Albert Gea/File Photo

(Reuters) - Barcelona's LaLiga game with Osasuna, postponed earlier this month due to the death of the Catalan club's doctor Carles Minarro Garcia, has been rescheduled for March 27, the Spanish soccer federation (RFEF) said on Monday.

Both teams had announced the line-up on March 8, and the players went to warm up, before hosts Barcelona declared that the game was postponed through the stadium speakers.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Football

Soccer-Wellington coach Italiano quits after 5-0 loss to rivals Auckland in A-League
Soccer-FA won't take action against Man Utd owner Ratcliffe over immigration remarks
Soccer-Arteta dismisses ‘bottlers’ talk amid title wobble
Soccer-Neymar says he may retire by end of 2026
Kuching brace for intense battle with Selangor in race for second spot
Soccer-Crystal Palace fined over provocative fan banner
Soccer-New boss Tudor '100%' certain Tottenham will avoid relegation from Premier League
Soccer-Carrick sidesteps Ratcliffe immigration row, reinforces Man Utd's values
Soccer-City's Guardiola shrugs off tightening title race, saying 12 games is an eternity
Soccer-Bayern boss Kompany blasts Mourinho over Vinicius racism row response

Others Also Read