Police seek suspect in string of sexual assaults on teen boys in Shah Alam


SHAH ALAM: The 25-year-old Pakistani man, suspected of being a serial sodomiser of teen boys, would result in physically assaulting his victims if they show any form of resistance.

Shah Alam OCPD Asst Comm Mohd Iqbal Ibrahim said the suspect would resort to using a ruse of asking his victims for help or asking them to book an e-hailing ride before sexually assaulting them.

"When the victims are distracted, the suspect would hug them from behind.

"If they try to fight him off, he would punch or choke them before sodomising them," he said when contacted on Sunday (July 6).

He said the police are still tracking down the suspect.

"We believe he is still in the country," he added.

It was reported that at least four boys have been allegedly sodomised by a Pakistani man in Seksyen 27 and 28 here.

ACP Mohd Iqbal had previously said that since April, four police reports have been lodged on the serial sodomiser.

"His victims are boys aged nine,13,14 and 19," he said.

Four investigation papers have been opened under Section 14(a) of the Sexual Offences against Children Act 2017 and Section 377C of the Penal Code, he added.

"We urge those with information on the case to contact investigating officer Insp Siti Mahanira Mahat at 017-644 4895.

 

 

 

 

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

DAP special congress is part of party's internal process, says Fahmi
Sabah flood: Number of victims increased to 3,768 people at noon
Prioritise welfare of police personnel, says Dr Wan Azizah
Traffic slows on major expressways as at noon
Building tech ecosystem to help Perak SMEs compete
Woman who stabbed mother remanded seven days
Rafizi to proceed with lawsuit against Caprice over alleged defamation
Body of drowned Chinese national found
All govt agencies mobilised to assist flood victims in Sabah, says Zahid
Three more suspended in HRD Corp governance reset

Others Also Read