Putra Heights inferno: Technical investigation to be completed June 26


SHAH ALAM: The Selangor Mentri Besar's Office has announced that the results of the technical investigation into the gas pipeline explosion in Putra Heights, Subang Jaya, are expected to be completed on Thursday (June 26) as scheduled.

Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari's press secretary Jay Jay Denis said, however, that the investigation report to be announced to the public is still being prepared by the investigative team.

"Regarding the investigation into the Putra Heights gas pipeline explosion, I would like to inform you that the investigation is scheduled to be completed tomorrow. Then the investigation team will complete the investigation report.

"The announcement of the investigation results will be shared in the near future," he said in a statement Wednesday (June 25).

Previously, Amirudin was reported to have said that the technical report regarding the incident that occurred on April 1 is expected to be completed on June 26 (tomorrow).

He also said the investigation report would be aligned with the results of the criminal investigation before being made public. - Bernama

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Malaysia, Japan to strengthen cooperation on circular economy, waste management
Malaysian motorcycle convoy participants abroad must obey local laws, say police
Do not arbitrarily use the term ‘customary land’, says Pahang Ruler
Negri assembly passes RM40.35mil supplementary supply Bill
Eight areas in Sabah hit by dry spell
Eviction ruling on Undang Rembau, Sungei Ujong official residences set for Aug 24
Water supply in dams well under control, says SPAN as El Nino heralds dry months ahead
KL, Manila discuss expediting repatriation of over 5,000 immigration detainees in Sabah
Lawyer files bid to add RCI report as fresh evidence in Dr M’s Pulau Batu Puteh hearing
FashionValet received RM19.6mil from Khazanah in 2018, court told

Others Also Read