Jobless man charged with trafficking over 20kg of syabu in Batu Pahat


BATU PAHAT: An unemployed man was charged at the Magistrate's Court here on Friday (May 2) on charges of trafficking more than 20kg of syabu last month.

The charge against Muhammad Nur Hazreq Kairuddin, 36, was read out before Magistrate Nurasidah A Rahman, but no plea was recorded because the charge fell under the jurisdiction of the High Court.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Azam Baki files defamation suit against news agency
Anwar hosts reception for Singapore PM Wong, discusses efforts to strengthen ties
Selangor Sultan receives RM11.47mil in business tithe contributions
Over 1,000 displaced as floods worsen in Sabah’s north, Pitas emerges as worst-hit
'Don't shoot the messenger', says Nurul Izzah in urging authorities to probe allegations into MACC chief's alleged shareholdings
Anwar holds talks with Singapore PM Lawrence Wong
ROS refutes allegations of power abuse by MIPP
Cops on the hunt for duo who broke into Sitiawan mosque, stole from donation boxes
116 Bazaar Ramadan Rahmah to be held this year, says Fuziah
Malaysia looks forward to close cooperation with new Bangladesh leadership, says Anwar

Others Also Read