FashionValet probe: MACC to record statements from four more people


KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) will record statements from four more individuals in its investigation into the cash flow received by the founders of e-commerce platform FashionValet Sdn Bhd (FashionValet).

MACC chief commissioner Tan Sri Azam Baki said it had previously recorded statements from 14 individuals, adding that investigations are still ongoing.

"The investigation is still ongoing, with statements already recorded from 14 people so far. An additional four statements are expected," he told Malay language portal Astro Awani.

MACC, he added, aims to complete the investigation within the next two weeks.

Wednesday marked the sixth day of recording statements from the founders of FashionValet.

MACC also froze several of the couple's private and company bank accounts containing about RM1.1mil on Nov 6.

This follows the MACC's earlier discovery of several suspicious account transactions in an investigation related to investment losses totaling RM43.9mil by Khazanah Nasional Bhd (Khazanah) and Permodalan Nasional Bhd (PNB) in FashionValet.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
MACC , Azam Baki , FashionValet , Probe , Statements

Next In Nation

Anwar takes over Pandan as adopted constituency
Supporters gather in KLIA to welcome Global Sumud Flotilla activists’ return
Shots fired at suspects attempting to ram policemen
Traffic builds up on major highways as holiday travellers return
Malaysian citizen confirmed dead in Philippine building collapse
Bersatu claims PAS failed to work together to resolve Perlis, NS crises
Two killed in road collision near Bagan Serai
We are the moderate brand that gave you votes, Bersatu tells PAS off
Don’t poke into our internal affairs, Bersatu tells PAS
Defence Ministry mulling offers to replace cancelled Norwegian missile deal

Others Also Read