KL sinkhole: SAR operation will continue at Pantai Dalam treatment plant, says DBKL


KUALA LUMPUR: The use of push rods and crawler cameras in the manhole network, from one manhole to the next in front of Wisma Yakin, has failed to locate the woman from India who fell into the sinkhole that occurred at Jalan Masjid India on Friday (Aug 23).

Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) said the method was employed after jetting procedures on the sewer pipes and manholes had been carried out from Monday (Aug 26) afternoon until 6.30am Tuesday (Aug 27).

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Bersatu appoints new task force to restructure divisions, wings
Madani govt component parties must strengthen cohesion to realise people's mandate, says Zaliha
US tariff ruling lifts market sentiment, positive for M'sian markets, say economists
Amanah looks at contesting 20 seats in Johor polls, subject to talks within PH, says state party chief
Fire razes 10 houses in Kota Belud, families moved to relief centre
DAP members, leaders must respect outcome of special congress, says Chow
Ramanan lauds SJKT Ladang Kinrara's success at international youth STEM event
Man nabbed while trying to steal railway cables between Kempas Baru, Kulai
Tengku Panglima Perang Pahang visits family of late Trooper Indiran
Govt has improved Armed Forces procurement procedures, says Defence Minister

Others Also Read