Body of a man believed murdered found in bushes near Seremban

SEREMBAN: The body of a man suspected to have been murdered was found in the bushes near a bus shelter at Kilometre 10, Jalan Seremban-Port Dickson near here, on Saturday (April 20).

Port Dickson district police chief Supt Aidi Sham Mohamed said police received a report from the public on the discovery of the fully-clothed body of the 41-year-old victim at 9.20am.

"Examinations of the victim’s body revealed injuries, and it is believed he was killed using a sharp weapon.

"Further checks also found a motorcycle registered under the victim’s name, a helmet, slippers, and a wristwatch," he said in a statement here on Sunday (April 21) night.

He said a post-mortem examination conducted at Port Dickson Hospital on Sunday found slash marks on the side of the victim’s neck and head, adding that the cause of death was determined to be a slash wound to the neck.

He said the case is being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code.

He also urged the public with information on the incident to contact investigating officer ASP Husairin Che Hussin at 012-965 4927 or the Operations Room of the Port Dickson District Police Headquarters at 06-646 2999 or any police station nearby. - Bernama

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Body , Man , Murdered , Police , Port Dickson , Slash Wound ,


Next In Nation

Sungai Bakap assemblyman laid to rest
Notification of Sungai Bakap seat vacancy to be sent to EC on May 25, says Penang CM
Explain May 16 fiasco even after U-turn on 40% revenue rights review, ex-CM tells Sabah govt
Ebit Lew trial: Witness denies flirting, having relationship with preacher
Sabah's Tunku Abdul Rahman Park signs sister park agreement with a Korean national park
Taiwan aims for tourism boost through collaborative workshop
Anwar calls for more empathy, open dialogue between faiths
Dr Wee extends condolences to Nor Zamri’s family
Beware of scam using MIDF name and logo
Malaysian High Commission in Port Moresby monitoring Papua New Guinea landslide

Others Also Read