M’sia will not remove mandatory face mask requirements anytime soon, says Deputy Health Minister


KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia has no intention to remove the mandatory face mask requirements in public places anytime soon, as part of living under a new norm, says Datuk Aaron Ago Dagang.

The Deputy Health Minister said that a study had been conducted by the ministry between Oct 5 and 11, related to the observation of standard operating procedures (SOP).

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Three rural areas in Sabah declared disaster zones after floods
Severe rain warning issued for several areas in Sabah
INTERACTIVE: A peek into the balik kampung exodus
Road safety experts: Smart lanes a double-edged sword
Suspected bank fraud alert ends in surprise Lunar New Year joy
Stable meal prices despite festive rush
Search efforts end as second drowning victim found
Washed ashore, but still dangerous
Never too young to fast
RM2.15mil in e-waste seized

Others Also Read