EMCO at two localities in Pahang from Nov 12-25


  • Nation
  • Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021

KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): Two localities, Ladang FGV Mengkarak 1 in Bera and Felda Chini 3 in Pekan, Pahang will be placed under the enhanced movement control order (EMCO) from Nov 12 to 25.

National Security Council director-general, Datuk Rodzi Md Saad said the decision was made based on the risk assessment by the Health Ministry and the Covid-19 infection trend in the localities concerned.

"The standard operating procedures for all EMCO areas are the same as previously announced," he said in a statement on Facebook, On Wednesday (Nov 10).

He added that there was no extension or termination for any other EMCO area nationwide on Wednesday. - Bernama

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

NSC , Datuk Rodzi Md Saad , EMCO , Covid-19

   

Next In Nation

Azmin has a tendency to ‘micromanage’, says Amirudin
Muhyiddin should assist MACC to locate son-in-law, says Fahmi
Explain why Kelantan can’t resolve water woes, Anwar asks PAS, Perikatan
Company owners to be charged with fraud in Tawau
Vincent Tan, Berjaya Land file RM200mil suit against Sanusi
Kudat MMEA detains two Filipinos for ferrying controlled items without permit
State polls: Talk about bringing down Federal Govt will not aid economic recovery, says Nik Nazmi
State polls: Don't miss out opportunities for a better life, Zahid tells Kelantan folk
Sanusi sues Saifuddin over REE theft allegations
Ipoh cops on the hunt for car thieves

Others Also Read