EMCO at Ladang Sime Darby Bukit Puteri, Lipis from Saturday (Nov 6)


  • Nation
  • Thursday, 04 Nov 2021

KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): The Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) will be enforced at Ladang Sime Darby Bukit Puteri, Batu Yon 1 sub-district, Lipis, Pahang from Nov 6 to 19.

National Security director-general Datuk Rodzi Md Saad said in a statement on Thursday (Nov 4) that the decision was made after evaluating the Health Ministry’s risk assessment and the Covid-19 infection trend in the locality.

"The standard operating procedure (SOP) for the EMCO locality is the same as previously announced," he said.

Rodzi also said that no EMCOs in the country were extended or ended on Thursday. - Bernama

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

EMCO , Covid-19 , MKN , Lipis

   

Next In Nation

Azmin has a tendency to ‘micromanage’, says Amirudin
Muhyiddin should assist MACC to locate son-in-law, says Fahmi
Explain why Kelantan can’t resolve water woes, Anwar asks PAS, Perikatan
Company owners to be charged with fraud in Tawau
Vincent Tan, Berjaya Land file RM200mil suit against Sanusi
Kudat MMEA detains two Filipinos for ferrying controlled items without permit
State polls: Talk about bringing down Federal Govt will not aid economic recovery, says Nik Nazmi
State polls: Don't miss out opportunities for a better life, Zahid tells Kelantan folk
Sanusi sues Saifuddin over REE theft allegations
Ipoh cops on the hunt for car thieves

Others Also Read