Bewah Man yet to go home


Carbon copy: A replica of Bewah Man being displayed at Terengganu Archeology Exhibition at the state museum in Kuala Terengganu.

KUALA TERENGGANU: It has been almost a year but “Bewah Man”, the oldest known skeleton ever found in the country, has yet to balik kampung.

The remains, dating back 16,000 years, were to have been returned to its place of origin in Gua Bewah near Tasik Kenyir last year.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Apex court fixes June 26 to hear Isa Samad's conviction review bid
Ulu Bendul Forest Eco Park closed until June 23 due to leptospirosis�
Drop in 'delayed', 'sick' private housing projects as of April 30, says ministry
Travel time advisory issued for those driving to east coast over Aidiladha
Developer denies claims it refused to build bridge in Batu Kawan
Govt to continue supporting social enterprises with RM5mil investment, says Sim
Seven men fined over Bukit Bintang flare incident
Old ginger, potatoes and buffalo meat added to Kaamatan, Gawai festive price control list
Johor cops nab 13 suspects in connection with two murder cases
Cops nab suspect in Ranau teen's assault

Others Also Read