A global organisation called LTI – Luxury Travel Intelligence recently came up with its list of best luxury hotels of 2022.
The organisation provides data of luxury hotels around the world for affluent travellers looking to find posh accommodation options.
On the list, a handful in the top spots are boutique properties, smaller-scale brands and one-off projects created by passionate owners. These properties give some well-known property brands a run for their money.
The list also features two properties in Mexico’s Punta Mita, a private peninsula well known to the rich and famous.
Meanwhile, only one property in Asia – a resort in Bali, Indonesia, focusing on nature – made it to the list.
Here are the 15 best luxury hotels around the world, as chosen by members of the LTI – Luxury Travel Intelligence organisation.
- Passalacqua, Lake Como in Italy
- Stanly Ranch, Napa Valley in California, the US
- Susurros del Corazon, Punta Mita in Mexico
- Rosewood, Vienna in Austria
- Naviva Four Seasons Resort, Punta Mita in Mexico
- The Club House at Fontanelle Estate, Tuscany in Italy
- Gleneagles Townhouse, Edinburgh in Scotland
- Hotel Barriere Fouquet’s, New York in the United States
- Alila Kothaifaru in the Maldives
- Cali, Mykonos in Greece
- Banyan Tree AlUla in Saudi Arabia
- The Outpost in Qatar
- Buahan, Bali in Indonesia
- Vista Palazzo, Verona in Italy
- Nobu, Santorini in Greece