Reservoir Link forms 51:49 JV with ADS Asset


Reservoir Link executive director Thien Chiet Chai

KUALA LUMPUR: Reservoir Link Energy Bhd has formed a 51:49 joint venture (JV) with ADS Asset Holdings Sdn Bhd (AAH) to jointly co-fund, construct and develop energy storage solutions.

In a statement, the energy-related services provider said it had entered into a JV and shareholder agreement with AAH.

Under the agreement, both parties have agreed to treat RL ADS Power Sdn Bhd as a JV company with Reservoir Link having the majority stake of 51% and AAH with the remaining 49%.

Energy storage solutions aim to reduce wastage and inefficiency from energy generated through renewable energy infrastructures.

“As we continue to make strides in growing our renewable energy segment, we are excited to announce the next phase of our journey spearheaded by our involvement in energy storage solutions along with AAH,” executive director Thien Chiet Chai said.

“With the adoption of renewables growing ever so rapidly, it is only natural that green technologies such as energy storage solutions would become the next key focus to enhance the renewables ecosystem.

“Marching forward, Reservoir Link remains committed to its existing business yet taking calculated steps in green technologies and will continue to look for potential partners which are able to contribute to our foray into this space,” he said.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 46
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights
   

Next In Business News

Domestic market remains little changed amid uncertainty
Trading ideas: Glomac, Khee San, Hiap Teck Ventures, Gamuda, SCGM and Bintai Kinden
S.Korean manufacturers' sentiment in July sinks to lowest for 1-1/2 years
Thai PM says weak baht good for exports; Malaysians among top tourists
S&P 500 limps to slightly lower close as quarter-end looms
ANALYSIS-Markets challenge Fed timeline, threatening more swings in Treasuries
Oil price slides 2% on rising US fuel stocks and output
Nod for Axiata and Telenor
Toyota misses May global output target
FBM KLCI poised to breach 1,600 points

Others Also Read