- Najib's final SRC appeal: Apex court stands down to mull over new evidence bid
- Najib's final SRC appeal: Apex court rejects application to adduce fresh evidence
- Najib wants ‘newfound info’ added
- Najib's final SRC appeal: Defence bid to admit fresh evidence 'flawed and self-serving', says prosecution
- Najib's final SRC appeal: Real danger concerning presiding judge's impartiality, says defence
- Najib's final SRC appeal: Chief Justice Tengku Maimun heads five-judge panel of Federal Court
Others Also Read
Mat rempit are under the spotlight again after an illegal motorcycle street race last month killed five people. As authorities push for tougher laws to curb the problem, we explore what drives such deadly thrill-seeking behaviour.