Motorists to get 50% discount on tolls for second Penang Bridge this weekend


BATU KAWAN: Jambatan Kedua Sdn Bhd (JKSB) has announced a 50% toll discount for the Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah Bridge (JSAHMS) on Saturday (Feb 14) and Sunday (Feb 15) in conjunction with the 2026 Chinese New Year celebration.

JKSB said the 50% discount is for Class 1 (private) vehicles.

"The discount will take effect from 12.01am on Saturday until 11.59pm on Sunday," it said in a Facebook post Thursday (Feb 12).

The Cabinet had earlier agreed to grant a 50% toll discount in conjunction with the Chinese New Year celebration, also on Feb 14 and 15.

The discount applies to Class 1 private vehicles at all toll plazas as well as Class 2 vehicles at the Penang Bridge, but excludes toll plazas at the country's borders, namely the Sultan Iskandar Building Toll on the North-South Expressway and the Tanjung Kupang Toll Plaza on the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link. - Bernama

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
bridge , JSAHMS , toll , discount , Chinese New Year

Next In Nation

Johor Barisan's move to contest state election independently not a betrayal of unity govt, says Zambry
Penang litterbugs face street sweeping, drain cleaning from July
Volunteer fire brigades hit back at corruption claims after viral post
Property valuation firm manager loses over RM505,000 in investment scam
Fifteen detained over Bukit Bintang flare incident
Ag Mohd Tahir convicted under anti-money laundering act
Court finds Papagomo liable for defaming Lim Guan Eng, son
Anwar: Athletes’ welfare will remain protected despite financial constraints
Malaysian economy surpasses projections despite global conflicts, says PM
Five held in Taiping over Telekom Malaysia cable theft

Others Also Read